We let culture do the talking.
As a full-service agency, we develop, plan and implement your project from start to finish, keeping your core values in focus to guide the strategic and conceptual journey. In this way, we effectively harmonize cultural and entrepreneurial activities. We reach your target groups via digital and analog campaigns with messages that have an enduring impact. Multilateral cooperation is our daily business. Together with your partners, we build a common strategy and lasting message to get great results.
- Conceptual and strategic development
- Coproduction and multinational cooperation
- Corporate cultural responsibility
- Audience development
Project planning, organisation, and implementation
- Project management
- Budgeting and controlling
- Artist liaison and management
- Invitation management
- Organization of events according to protocol
- Coordination at the venue
- Documentation and evaluation
Communication and marketing
- Branding and developing corporate identity
- Campaign development
- Design and layout
- Media planning
- Digital and classic advertising campaigns
- Digital and analogue direct marketing
- Guerrilla marketing
PR and media
- Conceptual development of communications
- Text editing, proofreading
- Procurement of relevant press contacts
- Editing and distribution of press releases
- Conception and organization of press conferences
- Coordination of press meetings and interviews
- Media evaluation/press clippings
- Social media activities on all relevant channels
Sponsoring and partner management
- Application management for public and private funding
- Establishing media partnerships
- International contact management
- Networking at the interface of business, politics, culture and media
MINZ has established a successful Berlin brand with its annual Young Euro Classic festival. With the same enthusiasm and zeal, we dedicate ourselves to the musical projects of our partners.
Culture allows societies to reflect upon their past, present and future. That’s why we care about projects that creatively engage young people with current issues of modern democracies.
From the Afghan Culture Week to numerous “Year of Germany” projects all over the globe, we get audiences thinking and people talking by letting culture mediate and initiate new dialogues.
MINZ has been cultivating valuable relationships with China for decades. With our sensibility for cultural exchange, we ensure that China has a platform in Germany – and vice versa.